- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
Kevin Porter Jr. slams ‘media gangstas’ for sharing disturbing image of King Von’s autopsy
- Updated: November 10, 2020
26-year-old Von was killed outside the Monaco Hookah Lounge in Atlanta. Police have since arrested 22-year-old Timothy Leeks in connection to the incident.
Porter Jr.’s anger over the leak of the Von photo was mirrored by many fans of the rapper, given the invasion of privacy involved and the poor taste of such an action.
Porter Jr., who had his own bit of online controversy last month, is continuing to focus on his second season with the Cavaliers, with the 2020-21 season set to tip off on Dec. 22.