- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Updated: September 22, 2020
“The team source described Sexton as ‘looking monstrous’ and ‘huge’ after working on his body,” Davies wrote. “The Cavaliers are excited to see where Sexton goes next in his development.”
This is great news for the Cavs, especially since Sexton seemed to take the next step in his development this past season.
During the 2019-20 regular season, Sexton averaged 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
He was the clear No. 1 option for the Cavs on offense, and he improved upon his field goal percentage from that of his rookie season.
Sexton seems the most likely of the three to ascend to star status, as he is already a high-volume scorer.
Cavs fans certainly hope that Sexton will continue to improve this offseason. The Cavs will look to improve on their 19-46 record from this past season.