- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Updated: September 22, 2020
“The team source described Sexton as ‘looking monstrous’ and ‘huge’ after working on his body,” Davies wrote. “The Cavaliers are excited to see where Sexton goes next in his development.”
This is great news for the Cavs, especially since Sexton seemed to take the next step in his development this past season.
During the 2019-20 regular season, Sexton averaged 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
He was the clear No. 1 option for the Cavs on offense, and he improved upon his field goal percentage from that of his rookie season.
Sexton seems the most likely of the three to ascend to star status, as he is already a high-volume scorer.
Cavs fans certainly hope that Sexton will continue to improve this offseason. The Cavs will look to improve on their 19-46 record from this past season.