- Antawn Jamison Remembers Feeling ‘Numb’ After LeBron James Deserted Him on Cavs in 2010
- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Updated: June 1, 2020
In the photo depicted, Bryant offered a peaceful protest in December 2014 during another tumultuous time in the nation.
The current racial protests are sparked by the death of an African-American man, George Floyd, in Minnesota on last Monday night. The five-time champion’s shirt referenced an incident in New York that also resulted in death of an African-American named Eric Garner.
Nance, 27, started his career with the Lakers in 2015. The same season marked the final year of Bryant’s iconic 20-year run in the NBA.
In January, Bryant passed away in a tragic helicopter accident. While the father of four isn’t around anymore, his legacy is still being honored.
Obviously, his legacy and impact still lives with Nance today.