- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Report: Cavs to Be Without 5 Key Players Tonight vs. Jazz
- Updated: March 2, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers will be significantly handicapped on Monday.
The team could miss up to five rotation players against the Utah Jazz on Monday.
#Cavs' Andre Drummond (left calf) doubtful tonight vs. Jazz, while 4 more are out — Darius Garland (left groin strain), Tristan Thompson (left knee contusion), Dante Exum (left ankle sprain), Alfonzo McKinnie (left foot plantar fasciitis)
— Marla Ridenour (@MRidenourABJ) March 2, 2020
Following the All-Star break, the Cavs have a 3-3 record under the leadership of head coach J.B. Bickerstaff.
The rebuilding squad captured big wins against the Atlanta Hawks, Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers.
While the Cavs will be shorthanded against the Jazz, they will surely put up a formidable fight. Perhaps the face of the fight will be bulldog Collin Sexton, who has yet to miss a game during his NBA career.
The sophomore is putting up 20.0 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season. He has stepped up in leadership, scored at will when needed and worked extremely hard to find success.