- Cavs Big Man Jordan Bell Reflects on Painful Series of Trades: ‘I Wanted to Fight Somebody’
- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
Report: Cavs to Be Without 5 Key Players Tonight vs. Jazz
- Updated: March 2, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers will be significantly handicapped on Monday.
The team could miss up to five rotation players against the Utah Jazz on Monday.
#Cavs' Andre Drummond (left calf) doubtful tonight vs. Jazz, while 4 more are out — Darius Garland (left groin strain), Tristan Thompson (left knee contusion), Dante Exum (left ankle sprain), Alfonzo McKinnie (left foot plantar fasciitis)
— Marla Ridenour (@MRidenourABJ) March 2, 2020
Following the All-Star break, the Cavs have a 3-3 record under the leadership of head coach J.B. Bickerstaff.
The rebuilding squad captured big wins against the Atlanta Hawks, Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers.
While the Cavs will be shorthanded against the Jazz, they will surely put up a formidable fight. Perhaps the face of the fight will be bulldog Collin Sexton, who has yet to miss a game during his NBA career.
The sophomore is putting up 20.0 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season. He has stepped up in leadership, scored at will when needed and worked extremely hard to find success.