- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs to Be Without 5 Key Players Tonight vs. Jazz
- Updated: March 2, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers will be significantly handicapped on Monday.
The team could miss up to five rotation players against the Utah Jazz on Monday.
#Cavs' Andre Drummond (left calf) doubtful tonight vs. Jazz, while 4 more are out — Darius Garland (left groin strain), Tristan Thompson (left knee contusion), Dante Exum (left ankle sprain), Alfonzo McKinnie (left foot plantar fasciitis)
— Marla Ridenour (@MRidenourABJ) March 2, 2020
Following the All-Star break, the Cavs have a 3-3 record under the leadership of head coach J.B. Bickerstaff.
The rebuilding squad captured big wins against the Atlanta Hawks, Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers.
While the Cavs will be shorthanded against the Jazz, they will surely put up a formidable fight. Perhaps the face of the fight will be bulldog Collin Sexton, who has yet to miss a game during his NBA career.
The sophomore is putting up 20.0 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season. He has stepped up in leadership, scored at will when needed and worked extremely hard to find success.