- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: Cavs to Be Without 5 Key Players Tonight vs. Jazz
- Updated: March 2, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers will be significantly handicapped on Monday.
The team could miss up to five rotation players against the Utah Jazz on Monday.
#Cavs' Andre Drummond (left calf) doubtful tonight vs. Jazz, while 4 more are out — Darius Garland (left groin strain), Tristan Thompson (left knee contusion), Dante Exum (left ankle sprain), Alfonzo McKinnie (left foot plantar fasciitis)
— Marla Ridenour (@MRidenourABJ) March 2, 2020
Following the All-Star break, the Cavs have a 3-3 record under the leadership of head coach J.B. Bickerstaff.
The rebuilding squad captured big wins against the Atlanta Hawks, Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers.
While the Cavs will be shorthanded against the Jazz, they will surely put up a formidable fight. Perhaps the face of the fight will be bulldog Collin Sexton, who has yet to miss a game during his NBA career.
The sophomore is putting up 20.0 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season. He has stepped up in leadership, scored at will when needed and worked extremely hard to find success.