- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Updated: January 20, 2020
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) January 20, 2020
The undrafted rookie’s first 10-day contract expired on Sunday.
Prior to signing his first 10-day deal, Cook had been signed with the team on a two-way contract. During that time, he had been splitting his time between the Cavs and their G League affiliate team, the Canton Charge.
In the eight games Cook has played with the Cavs this season, he’s averaged 2.1 points in 3.5 minutes of playing time per game.
It will be interesting to see what opportunities he gets to log more playing time in the NBA in his newly signed deal.