- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
- Tristan Thompson Says LeBron James Has ‘Worst Diet Ever’ and ‘Eats Like S—‘
Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Updated: January 20, 2020
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) January 20, 2020
The undrafted rookie’s first 10-day contract expired on Sunday.
Prior to signing his first 10-day deal, Cook had been signed with the team on a two-way contract. During that time, he had been splitting his time between the Cavs and their G League affiliate team, the Canton Charge.
In the eight games Cook has played with the Cavs this season, he’s averaged 2.1 points in 3.5 minutes of playing time per game.
It will be interesting to see what opportunities he gets to log more playing time in the NBA in his newly signed deal.