- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
- Report: Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have Found Their Way Back to One Another
- Collin Sexton Reveals Lofty Goal for Next Season, Says He’s ‘Hungry’ to Get Better
Report: Paul George to Miss Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Updated: January 14, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers will face the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday night, but they won’t have to worry about trying to contain superstar Paul George.
That’s because George will miss the game with a left hamstring injury.
Paul George remains out for tomorrow night against Cleveland with a strained left hamstring.
— Ohm Youngmisuk (@NotoriousOHM) January 14, 2020
So far this season, George has flourished as a member of the Clippers. In 26 games, he’s averaging 23.5 points. 6.0 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
The Clippers are 27-13 on the season.
As for the Cavs, they’re 12-28 on the season following a loss on Monday night to the Los Angeles Lakers. The Cavs led after the first half, but collapsed in the second half on their way to a 128-99 loss.
Kevin Love led the Cavs’ efforts in the game with 21 points, 11 rebounds and three assists.
While a win versus the Clippers is unlikely, not having to face George certainly improves the Cavs’ chances.