- Kevin Love Strongly Endorses J.R. Smith After Seeing Him Dominate Recent Workout
- Report: J.R. Smith Has Emerged as Leading Candidate to Replace Avery Bradley on Lakers Roster
- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
John Beilein Gushes Over ‘Tremendous Growth’ From This Season’s Cavs
- Updated: January 13, 2020
Prior to Monday night’s matchup versus the Los Angeles Lakers, Beilein expressed how impressed he’s been with his team’s growth so far this season.
"I see tremendous growth."
Just under a week ago, Beilein came under heavy fire when he referred to his players as “thugs” in a film session.
Since then, the Cavs have beat both the Detroit Pistons and Denver Nuggets.
Their win over the Nuggets arguably marked the high point so far in the 2019-20 season. That’s because the Nuggets are 27-12 on the season and the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference.
That fact was a clear sign that the Cavs’ backcourt of the future is gaining serious confidence.
On Monday night, Beilein and the Cavs will take on the No. 1 seeded Lakers.
Considering the Lakers have lost just seven games so far this season, a win for the Cavs on Monday night would certainly be a sign of continued growth and improvement.