- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
John Beilein Gushes Over ‘Tremendous Growth’ From This Season’s Cavs
- Updated: January 13, 2020
Prior to Monday night’s matchup versus the Los Angeles Lakers, Beilein expressed how impressed he’s been with his team’s growth so far this season.
"I see tremendous growth."
Just under a week ago, Beilein came under heavy fire when he referred to his players as “thugs” in a film session.
Since then, the Cavs have beat both the Detroit Pistons and Denver Nuggets.
Their win over the Nuggets arguably marked the high point so far in the 2019-20 season. That’s because the Nuggets are 27-12 on the season and the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference.
That fact was a clear sign that the Cavs’ backcourt of the future is gaining serious confidence.
On Monday night, Beilein and the Cavs will take on the No. 1 seeded Lakers.
Considering the Lakers have lost just seven games so far this season, a win for the Cavs on Monday night would certainly be a sign of continued growth and improvement.