- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
- Kyrie Irving Shares Hilarious Story of Kobe Bryant Defending Him: ‘He Punched That S— Bro’
- Andre Drummond ‘Immediately Gravitated’ Towards Lindsay Gottlieb When He Arrived in Cleveland
John Beilein Gushes Over ‘Tremendous Growth’ From This Season’s Cavs
- Updated: January 13, 2020
Prior to Monday night’s matchup versus the Los Angeles Lakers, Beilein expressed how impressed he’s been with his team’s growth so far this season.
"I see tremendous growth."
Just under a week ago, Beilein came under heavy fire when he referred to his players as “thugs” in a film session.
Since then, the Cavs have beat both the Detroit Pistons and Denver Nuggets.
Their win over the Nuggets arguably marked the high point so far in the 2019-20 season. That’s because the Nuggets are 27-12 on the season and the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference.
That fact was a clear sign that the Cavs’ backcourt of the future is gaining serious confidence.
On Monday night, Beilein and the Cavs will take on the No. 1 seeded Lakers.
Considering the Lakers have lost just seven games so far this season, a win for the Cavs on Monday night would certainly be a sign of continued growth and improvement.