- J.B. Bickerstaff offers high praise for ‘uniqueness’ of Dean Wade
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff has ‘high expectations’ for Darius Garland next season
- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
John Beilein Gushes Over ‘Tremendous Growth’ From This Season’s Cavs
- Updated: January 13, 2020
Prior to Monday night’s matchup versus the Los Angeles Lakers, Beilein expressed how impressed he’s been with his team’s growth so far this season.
"I see tremendous growth."
Just under a week ago, Beilein came under heavy fire when he referred to his players as “thugs” in a film session.
Since then, the Cavs have beat both the Detroit Pistons and Denver Nuggets.
Their win over the Nuggets arguably marked the high point so far in the 2019-20 season. That’s because the Nuggets are 27-12 on the season and the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference.
That fact was a clear sign that the Cavs’ backcourt of the future is gaining serious confidence.
On Monday night, Beilein and the Cavs will take on the No. 1 seeded Lakers.
Considering the Lakers have lost just seven games so far this season, a win for the Cavs on Monday night would certainly be a sign of continued growth and improvement.