- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Pursuing Detroit Pistons Center Andre Drummond
- Updated: January 7, 2020
About a month before the NBA’s trade deadline, it looks like the rumor mill is starting to heat up.
Drummond is arguably the best player on the trade market right now. He’s always been a great rebounder, and is averaging 15.9 boards a game so far this season. He’s also putting up 2.0 steals and 1.9 blocks per game, as well as a career-high 17.4 points.
At just 26 years of age, Drummond can still be an effective player in several years when the Cavs may once again be an elite team.
Drummond makes just over $27 million for this season, which means that a straight-up swap for Kevin Love could work. However, given that Love is 31, has three years left on his contract and has a history of injuries, it’s questionable if the Pistons want him.
Another possibility would be the Cavs trading Tristan Thompson, who makes just over $18.5 million this season and is an expiring contract.