- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs Sign Rookie Swingman Tyler Cook
- Updated: January 3, 2020
Previously, the 22-year-old big man had been signed to a two-way contract with the Cavs. It seems they like what they have seen out of the youngster in a small sample size so far this season.
— Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso) January 3, 2020
Cook has played in just six games thus far in his rookie campaign and is averaging 2.0 points in 2.8 minutes per game.
The change in contract is a great sign for the undrafted rookie. It clearly shows that the team has strong confidence in his development going forward.
As the 2019-20 season progresses, it is possible that he will get more meaningful minutes from here on out.