- Report: Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Lands Autograph Deal With Upper Deck
- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
Report: Cavs Sign Rookie Swingman Tyler Cook
- Updated: January 3, 2020
Previously, the 22-year-old big man had been signed to a two-way contract with the Cavs. It seems they like what they have seen out of the youngster in a small sample size so far this season.
— Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso) January 3, 2020
Cook has played in just six games thus far in his rookie campaign and is averaging 2.0 points in 2.8 minutes per game.
The change in contract is a great sign for the undrafted rookie. It clearly shows that the team has strong confidence in his development going forward.
As the 2019-20 season progresses, it is possible that he will get more meaningful minutes from here on out.