- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
Report: Cavs Sign Rookie Swingman Tyler Cook
- Updated: January 3, 2020
Previously, the 22-year-old big man had been signed to a two-way contract with the Cavs. It seems they like what they have seen out of the youngster in a small sample size so far this season.
— Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso) January 3, 2020
Cook has played in just six games thus far in his rookie campaign and is averaging 2.0 points in 2.8 minutes per game.
The change in contract is a great sign for the undrafted rookie. It clearly shows that the team has strong confidence in his development going forward.
As the 2019-20 season progresses, it is possible that he will get more meaningful minutes from here on out.