- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Rumors: ‘Growing Optimism’ John Henson Will Be Back for Matchup vs. Pacers
- Updated: October 25, 2019
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) October 25, 2019
Henson has already dealt with numerous injuries in 2019-20. Midway through the preseason, Henson went down with a groin injury, but it was the ankle that kept him out of Wednesday’s 94-85 loss to the Orlando Magic.
So far in his career, the 28-year-old Henson has played for the Milwaukee Bucks. Last season, Henson played in just 14 games for the Bucks before he tore a ligament in his left wrist and elected to undergo surgery on Nov. 28.
Henson managed to establish himself as a starter on the Bucks during the 2017-18 season, starting 69 of the 76 games he played in. In the 14 games he played last season, however, he did not record a single start before missing the rest of the season due to the aforementioned injury.
It will be interesting to see what kind of role Henson is able to carve out for himself on a Cavs roster that has a large number of players with a whole lot to prove.