- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
- Collin Sexton Discusses Close Relationship With Chris Paul, Says He Talks to Him Every Week
- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
Cavs Rumors: ‘Growing Optimism’ John Henson Will Be Back for Matchup vs. Pacers
- Updated: October 25, 2019
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) October 25, 2019
Henson has already dealt with numerous injuries in 2019-20. Midway through the preseason, Henson went down with a groin injury, but it was the ankle that kept him out of Wednesday’s 94-85 loss to the Orlando Magic.
So far in his career, the 28-year-old Henson has played for the Milwaukee Bucks. Last season, Henson played in just 14 games for the Bucks before he tore a ligament in his left wrist and elected to undergo surgery on Nov. 28.
Henson managed to establish himself as a starter on the Bucks during the 2017-18 season, starting 69 of the 76 games he played in. In the 14 games he played last season, however, he did not record a single start before missing the rest of the season due to the aforementioned injury.
It will be interesting to see what kind of role Henson is able to carve out for himself on a Cavs roster that has a large number of players with a whole lot to prove.