- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Updated: August 16, 2019
You know this one is gonna be fun. Get ready for a new installment of #TheShopHBO.
Debuts Tuesday, 9/3 at 11PM on HBO pic.twitter.com/Qn0edyItGe
— HBO (@HBO) August 15, 2019
Love will be talking shop with Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum, Kevin Hart, Rob Gronkowski, Charlamagne tha God, Lil Nas X, Paul Rivera and Maverick Carter.
As a former teammate of James for four years with the Cavs, Love could have some interesting insights to share about the years when the team was a consistent title contender.
It will also be great to hear from Love about his thoughts on the team now that he is the Cavs’ elder statesman and has to carry more of the leadership load after the departures of James and Kyrie Irving to different teams.
“The Shop” gives its viewers a barbershop experience of no-holds-barred conversations and debates on a variety of topics. Guests usually include NBA players, sports personalities, celebrities and distinguished individuals.
The episode with Love will premiere on Sept. 3 at 11 p.m. EST on HBO.