- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Updated: August 16, 2019
You know this one is gonna be fun. Get ready for a new installment of #TheShopHBO.
Debuts Tuesday, 9/3 at 11PM on HBO pic.twitter.com/Qn0edyItGe
— HBO (@HBO) August 15, 2019
Love will be talking shop with Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum, Kevin Hart, Rob Gronkowski, Charlamagne tha God, Lil Nas X, Paul Rivera and Maverick Carter.
As a former teammate of James for four years with the Cavs, Love could have some interesting insights to share about the years when the team was a consistent title contender.
It will also be great to hear from Love about his thoughts on the team now that he is the Cavs’ elder statesman and has to carry more of the leadership load after the departures of James and Kyrie Irving to different teams.
“The Shop” gives its viewers a barbershop experience of no-holds-barred conversations and debates on a variety of topics. Guests usually include NBA players, sports personalities, celebrities and distinguished individuals.
The episode with Love will premiere on Sept. 3 at 11 p.m. EST on HBO.