- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
- Austin Carr Can’t Hold Back Tears When Discussing Partnership With Fred McLeod
- Kevin Durant Says He Was Never One of Warriors, Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Best Friend’ in Entire League
- LeBron James, Channing Frye, and Cavs Players Respond to Passing of Fred McLeod
- Report: Cavs Mourn Passing of Play-By-Play Announcer Fred McLeod
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson Got Into Heated Altercation With Kanye West
- Darius Garland Impresses Both Ben Simmons and Renowned NBA Trainer With ‘Unlimited’ Range
- Cedi Osman Hits Buzzer-Beater, Dominates World Cup Game
- Report: Anderson Varejao Hints He’s Interested in Coming Back to Cavs
- Former NBA Big Man Thinks LeBron James, Cavs Prepared for Spurs Over Warriors in 2015
Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Updated: August 16, 2019
You know this one is gonna be fun. Get ready for a new installment of #TheShopHBO.
Debuts Tuesday, 9/3 at 11PM on HBO pic.twitter.com/Qn0edyItGe
— HBO (@HBO) August 15, 2019
Love will be talking shop with Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum, Kevin Hart, Rob Gronkowski, Charlamagne tha God, Lil Nas X, Paul Rivera and Maverick Carter.
As a former teammate of James for four years with the Cavs, Love could have some interesting insights to share about the years when the team was a consistent title contender.
It will also be great to hear from Love about his thoughts on the team now that he is the Cavs’ elder statesman and has to carry more of the leadership load after the departures of James and Kyrie Irving to different teams.
“The Shop” gives its viewers a barbershop experience of no-holds-barred conversations and debates on a variety of topics. Guests usually include NBA players, sports personalities, celebrities and distinguished individuals.
The episode with Love will premiere on Sept. 3 at 11 p.m. EST on HBO.