- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Updated: August 4, 2019
It didn’t take long for Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley to hop on social media to congratulate Thornwell.
Thornwell and Beverley of course played alongside one another for the last two seasons in L.A.
The University of South Carolina isn’t expected to be much of a difference-maker for the Cavs this season, and has only averaged 2.5 points per game on his career. Still, he is a veteran player who can come in and learn Cavs head coach John Beilein’s system.
Hopefully, Thornwell takes advantage of the opportunity provided to him in Cleveland and manages to carve out a role in the team’s rotation.
If he does do that, there’s no doubt that Beverley will be cheering him on along the way.