- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Updated: August 4, 2019
It didn’t take long for Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley to hop on social media to congratulate Thornwell.
Thornwell and Beverley of course played alongside one another for the last two seasons in L.A.
The University of South Carolina isn’t expected to be much of a difference-maker for the Cavs this season, and has only averaged 2.5 points per game on his career. Still, he is a veteran player who can come in and learn Cavs head coach John Beilein’s system.
Hopefully, Thornwell takes advantage of the opportunity provided to him in Cleveland and manages to carve out a role in the team’s rotation.
If he does do that, there’s no doubt that Beverley will be cheering him on along the way.