- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Updated: August 4, 2019
It didn’t take long for Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley to hop on social media to congratulate Thornwell.
Thornwell and Beverley of course played alongside one another for the last two seasons in L.A.
The University of South Carolina isn’t expected to be much of a difference-maker for the Cavs this season, and has only averaged 2.5 points per game on his career. Still, he is a veteran player who can come in and learn Cavs head coach John Beilein’s system.
Hopefully, Thornwell takes advantage of the opportunity provided to him in Cleveland and manages to carve out a role in the team’s rotation.
If he does do that, there’s no doubt that Beverley will be cheering him on along the way.