- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Updated: August 4, 2019
It didn’t take long for Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley to hop on social media to congratulate Thornwell.
Thornwell and Beverley of course played alongside one another for the last two seasons in L.A.
The University of South Carolina isn’t expected to be much of a difference-maker for the Cavs this season, and has only averaged 2.5 points per game on his career. Still, he is a veteran player who can come in and learn Cavs head coach John Beilein’s system.
Hopefully, Thornwell takes advantage of the opportunity provided to him in Cleveland and manages to carve out a role in the team’s rotation.
If he does do that, there’s no doubt that Beverley will be cheering him on along the way.