- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
- Tristan Thompson Says LeBron James Has ‘Worst Diet Ever’ and ‘Eats Like S—‘
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Updated: August 3, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers filled their 14th and what will likely be their final roster spot on Saturday, as it was announced by Andy Shiffman of Priority Sports that the team has signed Sindarius Thornwell to a one-year deal.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 3, 2019
The terms of the deal were not disclosed, but as the Cavs are trying to stay below the luxury tax threshold, it is likely going to be a minimum contract. The Cavs are currently about $2.85 million below the luxury tax threshold.
Thornwell is a 6-foot-5 shooting guard that last played for the Los Angeles Clippers, and has averages of 2.5 points and 1.3 rebounds for his career. More importantly, he has shot at a 34.2 percent clip for his career and is still just 24 years of age.