- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Updated: August 3, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers filled their 14th and what will likely be their final roster spot on Saturday, as it was announced by Andy Shiffman of Priority Sports that the team has signed Sindarius Thornwell to a one-year deal.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 3, 2019
The terms of the deal were not disclosed, but as the Cavs are trying to stay below the luxury tax threshold, it is likely going to be a minimum contract. The Cavs are currently about $2.85 million below the luxury tax threshold.
Thornwell is a 6-foot-5 shooting guard that last played for the Los Angeles Clippers, and has averages of 2.5 points and 1.3 rebounds for his career. More importantly, he has shot at a 34.2 percent clip for his career and is still just 24 years of age.