- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Updated: August 3, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers filled their 14th and what will likely be their final roster spot on Saturday, as it was announced by Andy Shiffman of Priority Sports that the team has signed Sindarius Thornwell to a one-year deal.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 3, 2019
The terms of the deal were not disclosed, but as the Cavs are trying to stay below the luxury tax threshold, it is likely going to be a minimum contract. The Cavs are currently about $2.85 million below the luxury tax threshold.
Thornwell is a 6-foot-5 shooting guard that last played for the Los Angeles Clippers, and has averages of 2.5 points and 1.3 rebounds for his career. More importantly, he has shot at a 34.2 percent clip for his career and is still just 24 years of age.