- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Updated: August 3, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers filled their 14th and what will likely be their final roster spot on Saturday, as it was announced by Andy Shiffman of Priority Sports that the team has signed Sindarius Thornwell to a one-year deal.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 3, 2019
The terms of the deal were not disclosed, but as the Cavs are trying to stay below the luxury tax threshold, it is likely going to be a minimum contract. The Cavs are currently about $2.85 million below the luxury tax threshold.
Thornwell is a 6-foot-5 shooting guard that last played for the Los Angeles Clippers, and has averages of 2.5 points and 1.3 rebounds for his career. More importantly, he has shot at a 34.2 percent clip for his career and is still just 24 years of age.