- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Channing Frye Hilariously Belittles Jared Dudley’s Signing With Los Angeles Lakers
- Updated: July 3, 2019
Former Cleveland Cavalier Channing Frye took to social media and hilariously belittled Jared Dudley’s recent signing with the Los Angeles Lakers. Frye tweeted the following message, which certainly got many fans laughing.
I think he’s trade bait. https://t.co/uAcf4o7c90
Dudley joined the Lakers on Tuesday, agreeing to a one-year deal worth the veteran’s minimum of $2.6 million. Shortly afterwards and to the amusement of NBA fans, he changed his Twitter avatar to a photoshopped image of himself, along with LeBron James and Anthony Davis, in a Lakers uniform.
Frye and Dudley were teammates on the Phoenix Suns from 2009 to 2013, and have shared a close camaraderie ever since. Moreover, both players are known for their humor in real life and on social media, and spread contagious enthusiasm wherever they go. It will be interesting to see if, and what, Dudley writes back in response.