- Cavs Big Man Jordan Bell Reflects on Painful Series of Trades: ‘I Wanted to Fight Somebody’
- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
Channing Frye Hilariously Belittles Jared Dudley’s Signing With Los Angeles Lakers
- Updated: July 3, 2019
Former Cleveland Cavalier Channing Frye took to social media and hilariously belittled Jared Dudley’s recent signing with the Los Angeles Lakers. Frye tweeted the following message, which certainly got many fans laughing.
I think he’s trade bait. https://t.co/uAcf4o7c90
Dudley joined the Lakers on Tuesday, agreeing to a one-year deal worth the veteran’s minimum of $2.6 million. Shortly afterwards and to the amusement of NBA fans, he changed his Twitter avatar to a photoshopped image of himself, along with LeBron James and Anthony Davis, in a Lakers uniform.
Frye and Dudley were teammates on the Phoenix Suns from 2009 to 2013, and have shared a close camaraderie ever since. Moreover, both players are known for their humor in real life and on social media, and spread contagious enthusiasm wherever they go. It will be interesting to see if, and what, Dudley writes back in response.