- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
Channing Frye Hilariously Belittles Jared Dudley’s Signing With Los Angeles Lakers
- Updated: July 3, 2019
Former Cleveland Cavalier Channing Frye took to social media and hilariously belittled Jared Dudley’s recent signing with the Los Angeles Lakers. Frye tweeted the following message, which certainly got many fans laughing.
I think he’s trade bait. https://t.co/uAcf4o7c90
Dudley joined the Lakers on Tuesday, agreeing to a one-year deal worth the veteran’s minimum of $2.6 million. Shortly afterwards and to the amusement of NBA fans, he changed his Twitter avatar to a photoshopped image of himself, along with LeBron James and Anthony Davis, in a Lakers uniform.
Frye and Dudley were teammates on the Phoenix Suns from 2009 to 2013, and have shared a close camaraderie ever since. Moreover, both players are known for their humor in real life and on social media, and spread contagious enthusiasm wherever they go. It will be interesting to see if, and what, Dudley writes back in response.