- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Cavs Players React to Raptors Winning 2019 NBA Finals
- Updated: June 14, 2019
The 2018-19 NBA season came to a close Thursday night when the Toronto Raptors defeated the Golden State Warriors, 114-110, in Game 6 of the 2019 NBA Finals.
The Raptors, their fans, and all of Canada celebrated Toronto’s victory as soon as the final buzzer sounded. Many of the league’s players took to Twitter to congratulate the champions and to express their thoughts on the season, including players on the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Tristan Thompson, Cleveland’s center and a big reason for the Cavs’ own title run in 2016, seemed to enjoy the season’s final game.
What a game!!!!
Five-time All-Star Kevin Love was probably just as surprised as his teammate at the turn of events. The road team won five straight games in what was one of the more unpredictable Finals series in a long while.
This series has been wild.
Meanwhile, Channing Frye was his usual funny self when he observed the Raptors players’ reactions as they celebrated the win.
He also made sure to congratulate every player who participated in the playoffs.
This is the most chill under-emotional championship celebration ever! Haven’t seen a year yet lol
This has been a amazing Nba playoffs. Shout out to all the players for making these months spectacular!
For Jordan Clarkson, it was not only an opportunity to congratulate the champs, but also his former teammate, Jeremy Lin. The two played together in the 2014-15 season as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers.
congrats to tornoto raptors! was a great finals!
jlin a champion congrats my guy!!!
Game 6 of the Finals was truly a memorable one, capping off another great season for the NBA.