- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Larry Nance Jr. Jokes He’s Embarrassed to Know Channing Frye After Miserable First Pitch
- Updated: May 5, 2019
That connection allowed Nance to joke about Frye’s embarrassing first pitch throw prior to Sunday’s Cleveland Indians baseball game.
??? I’m embarrassed to even know him https://t.co/EFeDmOKWnS
Frye was recognized by the Indians after recently retiring following 13 NBA seasons and was given what’s become a standard honor in baseball.
While he threw his pitch with authority, it veered wildly to his left and landed nowhere near home plate.
The crowd attending the game undoubtedly got a laugh from Frye’s throw just as Nance clearly did. Still, Frye shouldn’t worry about his lofty reputation among Indian fans thanks to his status as a member of the Cavs’ iconic 2016 championship squad.