- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Larry Nance Jr. Jokes He’s Embarrassed to Know Channing Frye After Miserable First Pitch
- Updated: May 5, 2019
That connection allowed Nance to joke about Frye’s embarrassing first pitch throw prior to Sunday’s Cleveland Indians baseball game.
??? I’m embarrassed to even know him https://t.co/EFeDmOKWnS
Frye was recognized by the Indians after recently retiring following 13 NBA seasons and was given what’s become a standard honor in baseball.
While he threw his pitch with authority, it veered wildly to his left and landed nowhere near home plate.
The crowd attending the game undoubtedly got a laugh from Frye’s throw just as Nance clearly did. Still, Frye shouldn’t worry about his lofty reputation among Indian fans thanks to his status as a member of the Cavs’ iconic 2016 championship squad.