- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Larry Nance Jr. Jokes He’s Embarrassed to Know Channing Frye After Miserable First Pitch
- Updated: May 5, 2019
That connection allowed Nance to joke about Frye’s embarrassing first pitch throw prior to Sunday’s Cleveland Indians baseball game.
😂😂😂 I’m embarrassed to even know him https://t.co/EFeDmOKWnS
Frye was recognized by the Indians after recently retiring following 13 NBA seasons and was given what’s become a standard honor in baseball.
While he threw his pitch with authority, it veered wildly to his left and landed nowhere near home plate.
The crowd attending the game undoubtedly got a laugh from Frye’s throw just as Nance clearly did. Still, Frye shouldn’t worry about his lofty reputation among Indian fans thanks to his status as a member of the Cavs’ iconic 2016 championship squad.