- Kevin Love Strongly Endorses J.R. Smith After Seeing Him Dominate Recent Workout
- Report: J.R. Smith Has Emerged as Leading Candidate to Replace Avery Bradley on Lakers Roster
- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
Larry Nance Jr. Jokes He’s Embarrassed to Know Channing Frye After Miserable First Pitch
- Updated: May 5, 2019
That connection allowed Nance to joke about Frye’s embarrassing first pitch throw prior to Sunday’s Cleveland Indians baseball game.
??? I’m embarrassed to even know him https://t.co/EFeDmOKWnS
Frye was recognized by the Indians after recently retiring following 13 NBA seasons and was given what’s become a standard honor in baseball.
While he threw his pitch with authority, it veered wildly to his left and landed nowhere near home plate.
The crowd attending the game undoubtedly got a laugh from Frye’s throw just as Nance clearly did. Still, Frye shouldn’t worry about his lofty reputation among Indian fans thanks to his status as a member of the Cavs’ iconic 2016 championship squad.