- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Larry Nance Jr. Jokes He’s Embarrassed to Know Channing Frye After Miserable First Pitch
- Updated: May 5, 2019
That connection allowed Nance to joke about Frye’s embarrassing first pitch throw prior to Sunday’s Cleveland Indians baseball game.
😂😂😂 I’m embarrassed to even know him https://t.co/EFeDmOKWnS
Frye was recognized by the Indians after recently retiring following 13 NBA seasons and was given what’s become a standard honor in baseball.
While he threw his pitch with authority, it veered wildly to his left and landed nowhere near home plate.
The crowd attending the game undoubtedly got a laugh from Frye’s throw just as Nance clearly did. Still, Frye shouldn’t worry about his lofty reputation among Indian fans thanks to his status as a member of the Cavs’ iconic 2016 championship squad.