- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Updated: March 18, 2019
Collin Sexton continued his impressive string of 23-point performances with his sixth straight 23-point game in Monday’s win over the Detroit Pistons.
Following the game, Sexton put his maturity on display while thanking his teammates for their contributions to his continued success.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) March 19, 2019
“I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot, gotten better that’s the biggest thing,” he said following the impressive 126-119 win. “Just continued to grow each and every day when I’m in practice. My teammates, they’ve been helping out tremendously and I appreciate them for that.”
It’s not only what Sexton said, but how he said it. The confidence and poise in his voice is just another sign of how far the young guard has come in his rookie campaign.
Earlier in the season, Sexton was getting benched to close out games. Now, he’s putting up dagger 3-pointers to get his team the win over surefire playoff teams like the Pistons.
Sexton finished Monday’s game with 27 points on 62.5 percent shooting and a staggering 83.3 percent from beyond the arc.
While his scoring streak continues, it’s starting to seem like the sky is the limit for the young scorer.