- Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love Voted Best Cavaliers Ever
- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Updated: March 18, 2019
Collin Sexton continued his impressive string of 23-point performances with his sixth straight 23-point game in Monday’s win over the Detroit Pistons.
Following the game, Sexton put his maturity on display while thanking his teammates for their contributions to his continued success.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) March 19, 2019
“I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot, gotten better that’s the biggest thing,” he said following the impressive 126-119 win. “Just continued to grow each and every day when I’m in practice. My teammates, they’ve been helping out tremendously and I appreciate them for that.”
It’s not only what Sexton said, but how he said it. The confidence and poise in his voice is just another sign of how far the young guard has come in his rookie campaign.
Earlier in the season, Sexton was getting benched to close out games. Now, he’s putting up dagger 3-pointers to get his team the win over surefire playoff teams like the Pistons.
Sexton finished Monday’s game with 27 points on 62.5 percent shooting and a staggering 83.3 percent from beyond the arc.
While his scoring streak continues, it’s starting to seem like the sky is the limit for the young scorer.