- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Updated: March 18, 2019
Collin Sexton continued his impressive string of 23-point performances with his sixth straight 23-point game in Monday’s win over the Detroit Pistons.
Following the game, Sexton put his maturity on display while thanking his teammates for their contributions to his continued success.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) March 19, 2019
“I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot, gotten better that’s the biggest thing,” he said following the impressive 126-119 win. “Just continued to grow each and every day when I’m in practice. My teammates, they’ve been helping out tremendously and I appreciate them for that.”
It’s not only what Sexton said, but how he said it. The confidence and poise in his voice is just another sign of how far the young guard has come in his rookie campaign.
Earlier in the season, Sexton was getting benched to close out games. Now, he’s putting up dagger 3-pointers to get his team the win over surefire playoff teams like the Pistons.
Sexton finished Monday’s game with 27 points on 62.5 percent shooting and a staggering 83.3 percent from beyond the arc.
While his scoring streak continues, it’s starting to seem like the sky is the limit for the young scorer.