- Cavs Forward Cedi Osman Seen Getting Touchy With Famous Actress
- Cavs Big Man Jordan Bell Reflects on Painful Series of Trades: ‘I Wanted to Fight Somebody’
- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
Collin Sexton Pays Cavs Teammate Kevin Love Ultimate Compliment
- Updated: February 25, 2019
Sexton spoke about the floor opening up with Love on the court, and when a media member followed up with a statement that Love was likely the best player he’s played with, the point guard agreed.
“Yeah. For sure,” said Sexton.
It’d be hard to argue against this given the current state of the Cavs roster. Love has the most experience in big game situations, and at his best, is one of the team’s most prolific scorers and rebounders.
In fact, even with the small sample size this season, Love leads the team in points per game at 17.8 and is also averaging 10.9 rebounds. Most recently, he torched the Memphis Grizzlies for 32 points and 12 boards.
Sexton went on to discuss what it’s been like playing with Love now that he’s back on the court during games.
“It’s great,” he stated. “He’s really good and he works really hard off the court. So it just rolls over into game time.”
Sexton, Love, and the rest of the Cavs take the court on Monday night against the Portland Trail Blazers.