- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Collin Sexton Pays Cavs Teammate Kevin Love Ultimate Compliment
- Updated: February 25, 2019
Sexton spoke about the floor opening up with Love on the court, and when a media member followed up with a statement that Love was likely the best player he’s played with, the point guard agreed.
“Yeah. For sure,” said Sexton.
It’d be hard to argue against this given the current state of the Cavs roster. Love has the most experience in big game situations, and at his best, is one of the team’s most prolific scorers and rebounders.
In fact, even with the small sample size this season, Love leads the team in points per game at 17.8 and is also averaging 10.9 rebounds. Most recently, he torched the Memphis Grizzlies for 32 points and 12 boards.
Sexton went on to discuss what it’s been like playing with Love now that he’s back on the court during games.
“It’s great,” he stated. “He’s really good and he works really hard off the court. So it just rolls over into game time.”
Sexton, Love, and the rest of the Cavs take the court on Monday night against the Portland Trail Blazers.