- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Collin Sexton Pays Cavs Teammate Kevin Love Ultimate Compliment
- Updated: February 25, 2019
Sexton spoke about the floor opening up with Love on the court, and when a media member followed up with a statement that Love was likely the best player he’s played with, the point guard agreed.
“Yeah. For sure,” said Sexton.
It’d be hard to argue against this given the current state of the Cavs roster. Love has the most experience in big game situations, and at his best, is one of the team’s most prolific scorers and rebounders.
In fact, even with the small sample size this season, Love leads the team in points per game at 17.8 and is also averaging 10.9 rebounds. Most recently, he torched the Memphis Grizzlies for 32 points and 12 boards.
Sexton went on to discuss what it’s been like playing with Love now that he’s back on the court during games.
“It’s great,” he stated. “He’s really good and he works really hard off the court. So it just rolls over into game time.”
Sexton, Love, and the rest of the Cavs take the court on Monday night against the Portland Trail Blazers.