- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Updated: February 11, 2019
The shooting guard had been having a rough week to say the least. He was acquired by the Cavs in a trade involving Rodney Hood last week. He then was subsequently traded to the Houston Rockets and then to the Indiana Pacers, who waived him.
The Cavs had an open roster spot after the trade deadline so they were able to sign Stauskas to a rest-of-season deal.
So far this season, the 6-foot-6 guard out of the University of Michigan has been averaging 6.1 points, 1.8 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.