- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Updated: February 11, 2019
The shooting guard had been having a rough week to say the least. He was acquired by the Cavs in a trade involving Rodney Hood last week. He then was subsequently traded to the Houston Rockets and then to the Indiana Pacers, who waived him.
The Cavs had an open roster spot after the trade deadline so they were able to sign Stauskas to a rest-of-season deal.
So far this season, the 6-foot-6 guard out of the University of Michigan has been averaging 6.1 points, 1.8 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.