- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Updated: February 11, 2019
The shooting guard had been having a rough week to say the least. He was acquired by the Cavs in a trade involving Rodney Hood last week. He then was subsequently traded to the Houston Rockets and then to the Indiana Pacers, who waived him.
The Cavs had an open roster spot after the trade deadline so they were able to sign Stauskas to a rest-of-season deal.
So far this season, the 6-foot-6 guard out of the University of Michigan has been averaging 6.1 points, 1.8 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.