- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Updated: February 11, 2019
The shooting guard had been having a rough week to say the least. He was acquired by the Cavs in a trade involving Rodney Hood last week. He then was subsequently traded to the Houston Rockets and then to the Indiana Pacers, who waived him.
The Cavs had an open roster spot after the trade deadline so they were able to sign Stauskas to a rest-of-season deal.
So far this season, the 6-foot-6 guard out of the University of Michigan has been averaging 6.1 points, 1.8 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.