- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Updated: February 11, 2019
The shooting guard had been having a rough week to say the least. He was acquired by the Cavs in a trade involving Rodney Hood last week. He then was subsequently traded to the Houston Rockets and then to the Indiana Pacers, who waived him.
The Cavs had an open roster spot after the trade deadline so they were able to sign Stauskas to a rest-of-season deal.
So far this season, the 6-foot-6 guard out of the University of Michigan has been averaging 6.1 points, 1.8 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.