- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Video: Cedi Osman Seen Working Out With Former Utah Jazz All-Star
- Updated: January 9, 2019
Cedi Osman has a habit of working out with star players, and that is continuing this season. Recently the Cleveland Cavaliers wing worked out with Mehmet Okur, as evidenced by a video that the retired All-Star posted on Instagram.
The video, which was taken at Cleveland’s practice facility, features Okur teaching a post move to Osman, followed by Osman successfully practicing it. It’s unclear if this was a one-time thing, or if it Okur has worked with Osman before. There’s a connection between the pair, as they are two of only 11 Turkish players to compete in the NBA.
Okur played 10 NBA seasons, most famously for the Utah Jazz. He was part of the Detroit Pistons 2004 championship team, and was selected to the 2007 All-Star Game while with the Jazz.
For his career, Okur averaged 13.5 points and 7.0 rebounds per game, while displaying a smooth shot from beyond the arc.
Osman, who is in his second season in the league, is averaging 11.7 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game this year.