- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: Cedi Osman Seen Working Out With Former Utah Jazz All-Star
- Updated: January 9, 2019
Cedi Osman has a habit of working out with star players, and that is continuing this season. Recently the Cleveland Cavaliers wing worked out with Mehmet Okur, as evidenced by a video that the retired All-Star posted on Instagram.
The video, which was taken at Cleveland’s practice facility, features Okur teaching a post move to Osman, followed by Osman successfully practicing it. It’s unclear if this was a one-time thing, or if it Okur has worked with Osman before. There’s a connection between the pair, as they are two of only 11 Turkish players to compete in the NBA.
Okur played 10 NBA seasons, most famously for the Utah Jazz. He was part of the Detroit Pistons 2004 championship team, and was selected to the 2007 All-Star Game while with the Jazz.
For his career, Okur averaged 13.5 points and 7.0 rebounds per game, while displaying a smooth shot from beyond the arc.
Osman, who is in his second season in the league, is averaging 11.7 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game this year.