- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Rodney Hood Says He’s Excited to ‘Talk Trash’ to Former Teammates on Utah Jazz
- Updated: January 4, 2019
Hood first came to Cleveland from the Jazz as a part of the Cavs’ trade deadline roster shakeup last season. Before coming to the Cavs, Hood was enjoying a career season in Utah, averaging 16.8 points per game.
He averaged just 10.8 points per game during the rest of the 2017-18 season with the Cavs, and while his numbers have gone up a bit so far this season, he has yet to match the production he was enjoying as a member of the Jazz.
Hood missed the last four games of the month of December due to a sore Achilles, but is back in the Cavs’ rotation now that he has returned to full strength.
Considering the fact that Hood is especially looking forward to Friday night’s game, fans should expect for him to have a strong night. Hopefully, it results in the Cavs getting a win, as they are currently in the midst of a seven-game losing streak.