- J.J. Redick Says LeBron James’ Decision to Leave Cavs Drew Hate Because of Racism
- Former Cavs Guard Hints That His NBA Comeback Is on the Horizon
- Kevin Porter Jr. Celebrates ‘Brother’ Jamal Crawford Getting Signed to Play in NBA Bubble
- Bulls Owner Reveals LeBron’s 7-Word Message About Akron That Indicated He Was Leaving Cleveland
- Larry Nance Jr. Explains Why Kobe Bryant’s Final Game More Meaningful to Him Than Cavs Championship
- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
Rodney Hood Says He’s Excited to ‘Talk Trash’ to Former Teammates on Utah Jazz
- Updated: January 4, 2019
Hood first came to Cleveland from the Jazz as a part of the Cavs’ trade deadline roster shakeup last season. Before coming to the Cavs, Hood was enjoying a career season in Utah, averaging 16.8 points per game.
He averaged just 10.8 points per game during the rest of the 2017-18 season with the Cavs, and while his numbers have gone up a bit so far this season, he has yet to match the production he was enjoying as a member of the Jazz.
Hood missed the last four games of the month of December due to a sore Achilles, but is back in the Cavs’ rotation now that he has returned to full strength.
Considering the fact that Hood is especially looking forward to Friday night’s game, fans should expect for him to have a strong night. Hopefully, it results in the Cavs getting a win, as they are currently in the midst of a seven-game losing streak.