- Report: Cavs Want Young Players and Picks in Any Kevin Love Trade
- Report: LeBron James Called Rob Pelinka to Vouch for and Recruit Former Cavs Teammate
- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
Rodney Hood Says He’s Excited to ‘Talk Trash’ to Former Teammates on Utah Jazz
- Updated: January 4, 2019
Hood first came to Cleveland from the Jazz as a part of the Cavs’ trade deadline roster shakeup last season. Before coming to the Cavs, Hood was enjoying a career season in Utah, averaging 16.8 points per game.
He averaged just 10.8 points per game during the rest of the 2017-18 season with the Cavs, and while his numbers have gone up a bit so far this season, he has yet to match the production he was enjoying as a member of the Jazz.
Hood missed the last four games of the month of December due to a sore Achilles, but is back in the Cavs’ rotation now that he has returned to full strength.
Considering the fact that Hood is especially looking forward to Friday night’s game, fans should expect for him to have a strong night. Hopefully, it results in the Cavs getting a win, as they are currently in the midst of a seven-game losing streak.