- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Rodney Hood Says He’s Excited to ‘Talk Trash’ to Former Teammates on Utah Jazz
- Updated: January 4, 2019
Hood first came to Cleveland from the Jazz as a part of the Cavs’ trade deadline roster shakeup last season. Before coming to the Cavs, Hood was enjoying a career season in Utah, averaging 16.8 points per game.
He averaged just 10.8 points per game during the rest of the 2017-18 season with the Cavs, and while his numbers have gone up a bit so far this season, he has yet to match the production he was enjoying as a member of the Jazz.
Hood missed the last four games of the month of December due to a sore Achilles, but is back in the Cavs’ rotation now that he has returned to full strength.
Considering the fact that Hood is especially looking forward to Friday night’s game, fans should expect for him to have a strong night. Hopefully, it results in the Cavs getting a win, as they are currently in the midst of a seven-game losing streak.