- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Rodney Hood Says He’s Excited to ‘Talk Trash’ to Former Teammates on Utah Jazz
- Updated: January 4, 2019
Hood first came to Cleveland from the Jazz as a part of the Cavs’ trade deadline roster shakeup last season. Before coming to the Cavs, Hood was enjoying a career season in Utah, averaging 16.8 points per game.
He averaged just 10.8 points per game during the rest of the 2017-18 season with the Cavs, and while his numbers have gone up a bit so far this season, he has yet to match the production he was enjoying as a member of the Jazz.
Hood missed the last four games of the month of December due to a sore Achilles, but is back in the Cavs’ rotation now that he has returned to full strength.
Considering the fact that Hood is especially looking forward to Friday night’s game, fans should expect for him to have a strong night. Hopefully, it results in the Cavs getting a win, as they are currently in the midst of a seven-game losing streak.