- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: Tyronn Lue Visibly Irritated After Cavs’ 3rd Straight Loss to Open Season
- Updated: October 21, 2018
That’s because his team has now opened the season 0-3 and doesn’t seem to have any answers. That was made apparent by Lue’s responses on Sunday during his postgame press conference after the Cavs lost to the Atlanta Hawks by a whopping 133-111.
Coach Lue wasn't feeling these questions tonight ? pic.twitter.com/Fj8gwTfmPT
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) October 22, 2018
The team’s biggest issues seem to be on the defensive end as they have given up 133 points to the Hawks, 131 points to the Minnesota Timberwolves, and 116 points to the Toronto Raptors.
Lue and the Cavs are still likely looking to establish an identity on both ends of the floor as the team was built around former Cavs superstar LeBron James last season. Nonetheless, they better figure it out quick as the Cavs have a back-to-back coming up against the Brooklyn Nets and Detroit Pistons.