- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Video: Tyronn Lue Visibly Irritated After Cavs’ 3rd Straight Loss to Open Season
- Updated: October 21, 2018
That’s because his team has now opened the season 0-3 and doesn’t seem to have any answers. That was made apparent by Lue’s responses on Sunday during his postgame press conference after the Cavs lost to the Atlanta Hawks by a whopping 133-111.
Coach Lue wasn't feeling these questions tonight 🤫 pic.twitter.com/Fj8gwTfmPT
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) October 22, 2018
The team’s biggest issues seem to be on the defensive end as they have given up 133 points to the Hawks, 131 points to the Minnesota Timberwolves, and 116 points to the Toronto Raptors.
Lue and the Cavs are still likely looking to establish an identity on both ends of the floor as the team was built around former Cavs superstar LeBron James last season. Nonetheless, they better figure it out quick as the Cavs have a back-to-back coming up against the Brooklyn Nets and Detroit Pistons.