- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Video: Tyronn Lue Visibly Irritated After Cavs’ 3rd Straight Loss to Open Season
- Updated: October 21, 2018
That’s because his team has now opened the season 0-3 and doesn’t seem to have any answers. That was made apparent by Lue’s responses on Sunday during his postgame press conference after the Cavs lost to the Atlanta Hawks by a whopping 133-111.
Coach Lue wasn't feeling these questions tonight ? pic.twitter.com/Fj8gwTfmPT
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) October 22, 2018
The team’s biggest issues seem to be on the defensive end as they have given up 133 points to the Hawks, 131 points to the Minnesota Timberwolves, and 116 points to the Toronto Raptors.
Lue and the Cavs are still likely looking to establish an identity on both ends of the floor as the team was built around former Cavs superstar LeBron James last season. Nonetheless, they better figure it out quick as the Cavs have a back-to-back coming up against the Brooklyn Nets and Detroit Pistons.