- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
Report: Cavs Sign Shooting Guard Kobi Simmons to 1-Year Deal
- Updated: September 14, 2018
Sources: Guard Kobi Simmons is signing a one-year deal with the Cavaliers. Simmons was recently released from two-way deal with Memphis.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) September 14, 2018
Simmons is just 21 years of age and last played for the Memphis Grizzlies before being released. He averaged 6.1 points and 2.1 assists in 20.1 minutes of action.
The 6-foot-5 guard is a former McDonald’s All-American and went undrafted after playing one season at the University of Arizona.
The Cavs seem to have their training camp roster ready as camp is set to open on Sept. 25 in Independence, Ohio.