- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Report: Cavs Sign Shooting Guard Kobi Simmons to 1-Year Deal
- Updated: September 14, 2018
Sources: Guard Kobi Simmons is signing a one-year deal with the Cavaliers. Simmons was recently released from two-way deal with Memphis.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) September 14, 2018
Simmons is just 21 years of age and last played for the Memphis Grizzlies before being released. He averaged 6.1 points and 2.1 assists in 20.1 minutes of action.
The 6-foot-5 guard is a former McDonald’s All-American and went undrafted after playing one season at the University of Arizona.
The Cavs seem to have their training camp roster ready as camp is set to open on Sept. 25 in Independence, Ohio.