- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Kevin Love Sends Heartfelt Tribute to Cleveland After Signing Extension
- Updated: July 24, 2018
It wasn’t long before the All-Star big man took to social media to celebrate that fantastic news. He did so by posting an epic picture from within Quicken Loans Arena, where he signed his extension.
Love expanded on his sense of gratitude in the Cavs’ official announcement of the extension.
“When I first came to Cleveland, I came with a long-term mindset,” Love said. “I came here to win. We developed a culture here that reflects that. I’m super excited and I couldn’t be happier. It’s a big commitment for me and it’s a big commitment from the Cavaliers, so I want to thank Dan Gilbert, Koby Altman and the entire organization. I enjoy playing here, I’m excited about the team that we have and look forward to our future together. Cleveland fans have been special from day one and I’m also looking forward to continuing to be a part of this great community.”
With the departure of LeBron James earlier this month, it is clear that the team Love was traded to back in 2014 is a thing of the past. After four seasons of often being the second or third offensive option, Love will look to lead a talented, but inexperienced Cavs team in the 2018-19 season.
Based on his reaction, it seems he couldn’t be more excited for the challenge.