- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
ESPN Insider Confirms LeBron James Considering Only Two Teams in Free Agency
- Updated: June 22, 2018
As stated more than a week ago by Fox Sports 1’s Colin Cowherd, Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James has likely narrowed down his free-agency decision to just two teams: Cleveland and Los Angeles.
A big part of the reasoning continues to revolve around James’ family and where they feel most comfortable settling down. James currently has homes both in Cleveland and Los Angeles.
On a Thursday edition of ESPN’s “The Jump,” Brian Windhorst corroborated Cowherd’s statement and said that he believes James is considering just two teams to join this summer.
— Lakers Outsiders (@LakersOutsiders) June 22, 2018
“I think it’s really where his family is gonna be qualifies the teams,” said Windhorst. “You have to get by his wife Savannah and his sons to say yes. I think L.A. and Cleveland pass that and I think that’s why they’re in the driver seat right now, those two teams.
James has until July 29 to opt in or out of the final year of his contract, while free agency will officially begin on July 1.