- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
ESPN Insider Confirms LeBron James Considering Only Two Teams in Free Agency
- Updated: June 22, 2018
As stated more than a week ago by Fox Sports 1’s Colin Cowherd, Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James has likely narrowed down his free-agency decision to just two teams: Cleveland and Los Angeles.
A big part of the reasoning continues to revolve around James’ family and where they feel most comfortable settling down. James currently has homes both in Cleveland and Los Angeles.
On a Thursday edition of ESPN’s “The Jump,” Brian Windhorst corroborated Cowherd’s statement and said that he believes James is considering just two teams to join this summer.
— Lakers Outsiders (@LakersOutsiders) June 22, 2018
“I think it’s really where his family is gonna be qualifies the teams,” said Windhorst. “You have to get by his wife Savannah and his sons to say yes. I think L.A. and Cleveland pass that and I think that’s why they’re in the driver seat right now, those two teams.
James has until July 29 to opt in or out of the final year of his contract, while free agency will officially begin on July 1.