- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
- J.R. Smith Writes Emotional Post Honoring Memory of Best Friend
Rodney Hood Posts Heartfelt Instagram Message Following NBA Finals Loss
- Updated: June 10, 2018
For Rodney Hood, being in his first NBA Finals has only been uplifting. Despite the 4-0 sweep at the hands of the back-to-back champion Golden State Warriors, the Cleveland Cavaliers guard took to Instagram to post a message on how he was thankful for the experience.
Hood joined the Cavaliers during last February’s trade deadline via a three-team trade that involved his former Utah Jazz and the Sacramento Kings. He played his first three NBA seasons and started his fourth season with the Jazz before getting traded in the middle of the 2017-18 campaign.
Utah drafted Hood 23rd overall out of Duke University in the 2014 NBA Draft. The 25-year-old has become one of the best young players in the league as he averaged double-digits in scoring in his last three regular seasons for the Jazz.
In four NBA seasons, he has averaged 13.0 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 2.0 assists in 25.3 minutes per game. Playing in 21 games for the Cavs during the last regular season, Hood shot a career-high 44.2 percent from the field.