- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
Rodney Hood Posts Heartfelt Instagram Message Following NBA Finals Loss
- Updated: June 10, 2018
For Rodney Hood, being in his first NBA Finals has only been uplifting. Despite the 4-0 sweep at the hands of the back-to-back champion Golden State Warriors, the Cleveland Cavaliers guard took to Instagram to post a message on how he was thankful for the experience.
Hood joined the Cavaliers during last February’s trade deadline via a three-team trade that involved his former Utah Jazz and the Sacramento Kings. He played his first three NBA seasons and started his fourth season with the Jazz before getting traded in the middle of the 2017-18 campaign.
Utah drafted Hood 23rd overall out of Duke University in the 2014 NBA Draft. The 25-year-old has become one of the best young players in the league as he averaged double-digits in scoring in his last three regular seasons for the Jazz.
In four NBA seasons, he has averaged 13.0 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 2.0 assists in 25.3 minutes per game. Playing in 21 games for the Cavs during the last regular season, Hood shot a career-high 44.2 percent from the field.