- Larry Nance Jr. Claims All NBA Players Are Already ‘Out of Basketball Shape’
- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
Rodney Hood Posts Heartfelt Instagram Message Following NBA Finals Loss
- Updated: June 10, 2018
For Rodney Hood, being in his first NBA Finals has only been uplifting. Despite the 4-0 sweep at the hands of the back-to-back champion Golden State Warriors, the Cleveland Cavaliers guard took to Instagram to post a message on how he was thankful for the experience.
Hood joined the Cavaliers during last February’s trade deadline via a three-team trade that involved his former Utah Jazz and the Sacramento Kings. He played his first three NBA seasons and started his fourth season with the Jazz before getting traded in the middle of the 2017-18 campaign.
Utah drafted Hood 23rd overall out of Duke University in the 2014 NBA Draft. The 25-year-old has become one of the best young players in the league as he averaged double-digits in scoring in his last three regular seasons for the Jazz.
In four NBA seasons, he has averaged 13.0 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 2.0 assists in 25.3 minutes per game. Playing in 21 games for the Cavs during the last regular season, Hood shot a career-high 44.2 percent from the field.