- Steve Kerr Heavily Praises Cavs Upon Unprecedented Hiring of Lindsay Gottlieb
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
LeBron Becomes All-Time Leader in Incredible Category, Passing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Updated: May 21, 2018
With 3:08 left in the second quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ Game 4 matchup against the Boston Celtics on Monday night, LeBron James etched his name in the record book once again. His field goal gave him 2,357 in that category in his playoff career.
LeBron just passed Kareem (2.356) for the most field goals in playoff history.#NBA
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) May 22, 2018
During the first half of their game against the Celtics, James scored 22 points, helping the Cavs to a 68-53 lead at intermission.