- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
LeBron Becomes All-Time Leader in Incredible Category, Passing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Updated: May 21, 2018
With 3:08 left in the second quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ Game 4 matchup against the Boston Celtics on Monday night, LeBron James etched his name in the record book once again. His field goal gave him 2,357 in that category in his playoff career.
LeBron just passed Kareem (2.356) for the most field goals in playoff history.#NBA
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) May 22, 2018
During the first half of their game against the Celtics, James scored 22 points, helping the Cavs to a 68-53 lead at intermission.