- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
LeBron Becomes All-Time Leader in Incredible Category, Passing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Updated: May 21, 2018
With 3:08 left in the second quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ Game 4 matchup against the Boston Celtics on Monday night, LeBron James etched his name in the record book once again. His field goal gave him 2,357 in that category in his playoff career.
LeBron just passed Kareem (2.356) for the most field goals in playoff history.#NBA
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) May 22, 2018
During the first half of their game against the Celtics, James scored 22 points, helping the Cavs to a 68-53 lead at intermission.