- Kevin Durant’s response when asked if he thinks LeBron James is still NBA’s greatest
- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
Video: J.R. Smith Shoves Al Horford Mid-Air, Marcus Smarts Retaliates
- Updated: May 15, 2018
With 3:49 left in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals, a near-fight took place after the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ J.R. Smith gave a push to Al Horford of the Boston Celtics. In the wake of the push, Smith was nearly attacked by the Celtics’ Marcus Smart, leading to technical fouls being assessed to both players. Smith was also assessed a flagrant foul for his push on Horford.
— SLAM Magazine (@SLAMonline) May 16, 2018
Smith’s push was delivered in frustration as the Cavaliers watched a 55-48 halftime advantage disappear, with the incident coming as the Celtics were holding a 12-point lead at 99-89.
The Game 2 loss means the Cavaliers will head back to Cleveland trailing 2-0 in the series.