- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: J.R. Smith Shoves Al Horford Mid-Air, Marcus Smarts Retaliates
- Updated: May 15, 2018
With 3:49 left in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals, a near-fight took place after the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ J.R. Smith gave a push to Al Horford of the Boston Celtics. In the wake of the push, Smith was nearly attacked by the Celtics’ Marcus Smart, leading to technical fouls being assessed to both players. Smith was also assessed a flagrant foul for his push on Horford.
— SLAM Magazine (@SLAMonline) May 16, 2018
Smith’s push was delivered in frustration as the Cavaliers watched a 55-48 halftime advantage disappear, with the incident coming as the Celtics were holding a 12-point lead at 99-89.
The Game 2 loss means the Cavaliers will head back to Cleveland trailing 2-0 in the series.