- Report: LeBron James Called Rob Pelinka to Vouch for and Recruit Former Cavs Teammate
- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
Video: LeBron Shows Off Secret Handshakes With Sons After Sweep
- Updated: May 7, 2018
Long before the final buzzer sounded, the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 128-93 rout of the Toronto Raptors in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinals had been decided. That completed a four-game sweep of the series and gave LeBron James plenty of time to plot out the postgame handshakes he and his two sons would perform after the game.
Those two sons, LeBron Jr. and Bryce, were at the game when it ended, though their sister, Zhuri, was likely asleep by that time. However, she was captured on video in a tender moment with her father prior to the start of the game.
James’ children presumably won’t be making the road trip for the Cavaliers’ next two games to start the Eastern Conference Finals, which will likely get underway on Sunday. The expectation is that the destination will be Boston, with the Celtics currently holding a 3-1 advantage in their series against the Philadelphia 76ers and playing Game 5 at home in the TD Garden. If the Celtics do clinch the series, the matchup against the Cavs would be a rematch of last year’s conference finals, which the Cavaliers won in five games.