- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: LeBron Shows Off Secret Handshakes With Sons After Sweep
- Updated: May 7, 2018
Long before the final buzzer sounded, the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 128-93 rout of the Toronto Raptors in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinals had been decided. That completed a four-game sweep of the series and gave LeBron James plenty of time to plot out the postgame handshakes he and his two sons would perform after the game.
Those two sons, LeBron Jr. and Bryce, were at the game when it ended, though their sister, Zhuri, was likely asleep by that time. However, she was captured on video in a tender moment with her father prior to the start of the game.
James’ children presumably won’t be making the road trip for the Cavaliers’ next two games to start the Eastern Conference Finals, which will likely get underway on Sunday. The expectation is that the destination will be Boston, with the Celtics currently holding a 3-1 advantage in their series against the Philadelphia 76ers and playing Game 5 at home in the TD Garden. If the Celtics do clinch the series, the matchup against the Cavs would be a rematch of last year’s conference finals, which the Cavaliers won in five games.