- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Report: NBA League Office Takes Action Against Kevin Love for Elbow to DeMar DeRozan in Game 1
- Updated: May 2, 2018
The NBA announced that Cleveland Cavaliers center Kevin Love has been assessed a Flagrant-1 foul for his elbow to the chin of Toronto Raptors DeMar DeRozan in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
The NBA announces that Kevin Love’s elbow to DeMar DeRozan’s face with about a minute to go in last night’s 4th quarter has been upgraded to a Flagrant 1.
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) May 2, 2018
During the last few minutes of the fourth quarter, Love came down with a huge rebound, only to be mauled by several Raptors players, which caused Love to swing his elbows to keep his defenders away. While the referees failed to call a single foul on any of the Raptors, they did call a offensive foul on Love for connecting with DeRozan.
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) May 2, 2018
The referees decided not to review the play and Raptors guard Kyle Lowry missed a jumper on the Raptors’ subsequent offensive possession after the foul call.