- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Report: NBA League Office Takes Action Against Kevin Love for Elbow to DeMar DeRozan in Game 1
- Updated: May 2, 2018
The NBA announced that Cleveland Cavaliers center Kevin Love has been assessed a Flagrant-1 foul for his elbow to the chin of Toronto Raptors DeMar DeRozan in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
The NBA announces that Kevin Love’s elbow to DeMar DeRozan’s face with about a minute to go in last night’s 4th quarter has been upgraded to a Flagrant 1.
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) May 2, 2018
During the last few minutes of the fourth quarter, Love came down with a huge rebound, only to be mauled by several Raptors players, which caused Love to swing his elbows to keep his defenders away. While the referees failed to call a single foul on any of the Raptors, they did call a offensive foul on Love for connecting with DeRozan.
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) May 2, 2018
The referees decided not to review the play and Raptors guard Kyle Lowry missed a jumper on the Raptors’ subsequent offensive possession after the foul call.