- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
Report: NBA League Office Takes Action Against Kevin Love for Elbow to DeMar DeRozan in Game 1
- Updated: May 2, 2018
The NBA announced that Cleveland Cavaliers center Kevin Love has been assessed a Flagrant-1 foul for his elbow to the chin of Toronto Raptors DeMar DeRozan in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
The NBA announces that Kevin Love’s elbow to DeMar DeRozan’s face with about a minute to go in last night’s 4th quarter has been upgraded to a Flagrant 1.
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) May 2, 2018
During the last few minutes of the fourth quarter, Love came down with a huge rebound, only to be mauled by several Raptors players, which caused Love to swing his elbows to keep his defenders away. While the referees failed to call a single foul on any of the Raptors, they did call a offensive foul on Love for connecting with DeRozan.
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) May 2, 2018
The referees decided not to review the play and Raptors guard Kyle Lowry missed a jumper on the Raptors’ subsequent offensive possession after the foul call.