- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron Scores on Lance Stephenson, Stares at Him All the Way Down Court
- Updated: April 15, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ weak first-half effort in Game 1 of their playoff series with the Indiana Pacers has seen few highlights thus far with the Cavaliers trailing 55-38 at the break. LeBron James leads the Cavs with 13 points during those first two quarters and after scoring two of those points in the second period, James made a point to stare down one his chief foils, Indiana’s Lance Stephenson.
LeBron stared a hole through Lance ? pic.twitter.com/39b5ZV7cm1
— Dime on UPROXX (@DimeUPROXX) April 15, 2018
The two players have a colorful history, with Stephenson having once blown into James’ ear during the latter’s time with the Miami Heat. More recently, Stephenson helped provoke James’ anger during a January game, which led to the 15-year veteran being assessed a technical foul.