- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
Video: LeBron Scores on Lance Stephenson, Stares at Him All the Way Down Court
- Updated: April 15, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ weak first-half effort in Game 1 of their playoff series with the Indiana Pacers has seen few highlights thus far with the Cavaliers trailing 55-38 at the break. LeBron James leads the Cavs with 13 points during those first two quarters and after scoring two of those points in the second period, James made a point to stare down one his chief foils, Indiana’s Lance Stephenson.
LeBron stared a hole through Lance 👀 pic.twitter.com/39b5ZV7cm1
— Dime on UPROXX (@DimeUPROXX) April 15, 2018
The two players have a colorful history, with Stephenson having once blown into James’ ear during the latter’s time with the Miami Heat. More recently, Stephenson helped provoke James’ anger during a January game, which led to the 15-year veteran being assessed a technical foul.