- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: LeBron Scores on Lance Stephenson, Stares at Him All the Way Down Court
- Updated: April 15, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ weak first-half effort in Game 1 of their playoff series with the Indiana Pacers has seen few highlights thus far with the Cavaliers trailing 55-38 at the break. LeBron James leads the Cavs with 13 points during those first two quarters and after scoring two of those points in the second period, James made a point to stare down one his chief foils, Indiana’s Lance Stephenson.
LeBron stared a hole through Lance ? pic.twitter.com/39b5ZV7cm1
— Dime on UPROXX (@DimeUPROXX) April 15, 2018
The two players have a colorful history, with Stephenson having once blown into James’ ear during the latter’s time with the Miami Heat. More recently, Stephenson helped provoke James’ anger during a January game, which led to the 15-year veteran being assessed a technical foul.