- Cavs News: Darius Garland Named 2nd Best Playmaker in 2019 NBA Draft
- Mario Hezonja Not Impressed With Kevin Love’s Strength, Challenges Him for More
- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
Kids Erupt, Fan Cries Tears of Joy After Receiving LeBron’s Arm Sleeve
- Updated: March 18, 2018
LeBron James has been making a habit of doling out his game-worn arm sleeves to young fans as of late.
Earlier in the week, James made news by giving his sleeve to a fan who was holding a sign in support of the four-time MVP. Then, after the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ win over the Chicago Bulls on Saturday, James made another young fan’s day after he became the lucky recipient of his arm sleeve.
In a video caught after the game, the young boy tears up over his disbelief of receiving the priceless memento.
“I got it!” the young fan said before hugging his mother. “I actually got it.”
With all of the drama and uncertainty surrounding James and the Cavs at the moment, this video serves as a fantastic reminder that in the end, basketball is for the fans.
With quite a bit of the season left to go, the NBA icon will likely be making many more memories for young fans all over the country with actions similar to this one.
Hopefully, once the postseason rolls around, James will manage to make Cavs fans everywhere cry tears of joy, by bringing home another NBA championship.