- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
- Koby Altman Says Darius Garland 1 of Few Players in Draft With ‘All-Star’ Potential
Report: Tyronn Lue Announces Revamped Starting 5 Ahead of Cavs-Pistons Matchup
- Updated: March 5, 2018
Despite a strong start last month for the new-look Cleveland Cavaliers, they have now lost two games in a row and appear to be struggling to find a groove. It seems that two-game slide has convinced Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue to make a change to his team’s starting lineup.
— Marla Ridenour (@MRidenourABJ) March 5, 2018
With the news of Tristan Thompson‘s sprained ankle, it isn’t much of a surprise to see Nance get moved up to the starting five. As for Hood’s inclusion, Lue seems confident that having both him and LeBron James on the court at the same time will help jumpstart the Cavs’ offense.
Lue says starting Hood alongside LeBron can get him more “open shots” #Cavs
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) March 5, 2018
The Cavs still have quite a lot of room to grow when it comes to team chemistry, and this move will offer yet another test to see how well they can perform despite their short time together.
Hopefully, Lue’s decision will prove to be the right one and the Cavs will be able to take home the win in tonight’s matchup.