- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Tyronn Lue Announces Revamped Starting 5 Ahead of Cavs-Pistons Matchup
- Updated: March 5, 2018
Despite a strong start last month for the new-look Cleveland Cavaliers, they have now lost two games in a row and appear to be struggling to find a groove. It seems that two-game slide has convinced Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue to make a change to his team’s starting lineup.
— Marla Ridenour (@MRidenourABJ) March 5, 2018
With the news of Tristan Thompson‘s sprained ankle, it isn’t much of a surprise to see Nance get moved up to the starting five. As for Hood’s inclusion, Lue seems confident that having both him and LeBron James on the court at the same time will help jumpstart the Cavs’ offense.
Lue says starting Hood alongside LeBron can get him more “open shots” #Cavs
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) March 5, 2018
The Cavs still have quite a lot of room to grow when it comes to team chemistry, and this move will offer yet another test to see how well they can perform despite their short time together.
Hopefully, Lue’s decision will prove to be the right one and the Cavs will be able to take home the win in tonight’s matchup.