- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
Video: LeBron Goes Through Teammate’s Legs With Disgusting Behind-the-Back Dribble
- Updated: March 1, 2018
It’s no secret that LeBron James can achieve things on the basketball court that very few other people in the history of the sport can replicate. In Thursday night’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers, James proved that fact when he dazzled a packed crowed at Quicken Loans Arena with a jaw-dropping display of dribbling ability.
Midway through the first quarter, James put 76ers big man Joel Embiid on skates when he put the ball behind his back and began his drive to the basket.
It wasn’t until after fans got a closer look at the replay that they understood just how impressive the play was. Not only did James put the ball behind his back, but he also put it between Tristan Thompson‘s legs in a play that demanded a little bit of luck and a whole lot of skill.
Just watch the replay… ? pic.twitter.com/wl32SrA7sT
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) March 2, 2018
The four-time MVP went on to draw the shooting foul before completing the score for a chance at a three-point play. While that might have been the highlight of most plays, the behind-the-back, through-the-leg dribble was truly a one-of-a-kind performance.
That Cavs are trailing late in the first quarter, but have more than enough time to claim the lead. If James keeps completing plays like this one, it’ll be hard for the Cavs not to get the win.