- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
LeBron’s Teammates React to Him Winning 2018 All-Star Game MVP
- Updated: February 19, 2018
It was a special night at the 2018 NBA All-Star Game on Sunday as the best players in the league gathered together at Staples Center in Los Angeles. LeBron James won his third All-Star Game MVP and no other players were happier for him than his teammates.
Aside from Hood, other Cavs players also joined in on congratulating the King on his All-Star MVP award.
Congrats broddie @KingJames
Hood was part of a three-way deal between the Cavs, Utah Jazz, and Sacramento Kings. The shooting guard averaged 16.8 points per game on 42.4 percent shooting for his former team.
Over the past two games with the Cavs, Hood has been averaging 14.5 points on 52.4 percent shooting. From the looks of it, he’s fitting just fine as one of James’ Robins.
Prior to the trade, Hood told Yahoo! Sports that he felt that he would be traded.
“My gut feeling is that I won’t be here by the deadline,” Hood said. “I’ve enjoyed my time here, but I’ve felt isolated the past month and I would not be surprised if I was moved.”
He added that his priority was to perform and stay professional regardless of where he would be playing. Hood has proven that so far in the couple of games he has had with the Cavs.
The Cavs are eyeing to continue their four-game winning streak with their leader back in a Cavaliers uniform when they face the Washington Wizards on Feb. 23.