- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
What Kevin Garnett Said to LeBron James Right After Cavs Beat Celtics
- Updated: February 11, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ resounding 121-99 victory on Sunday afternoon on the road against the Boston Celtics offered promise that the Cavaliers could be back on track to make another playoff run. Just after the contest ended, former Celtic and future Hall of Fame power forward Kevin Garnett briefly spoke with Cavs superstar LeBron James.
Kevin Garnett just hugged LeBron James after the Cavs’ blowout win of the Celtics and told him, “Ya’ll look so different.”
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) February 11, 2018
The reference to a different look was the complete contrast in both play and demeanor of the Cavaliers after having acquired four new players in a pair of trades on Thursday. That quartet combined for 49 points on the afternoon.
Garnett was at the game as part of the postgame festivities to honor his former Celtics teammate Paul Pierce, who had his jersey retired by the Celtics.