- Larry Nance Jr. Shouts Out Ja Morant After Impressive March Madness Debut
- Collin Sexton Ties Spurs Legend Tim Duncan With Incredible Scoring Feat
- Tristan Thompson Details Why He’s Been So Impressed With Collin Sexton Lately
- Tristan Thompson Takes Shot at Cavs Reporter for Spreading Misinformation About Him
- Collin Sexton Says Teammates Would ‘Scream and Yell’ at Him for Not Shooting 3-Pointers
- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
What Kevin Garnett Said to LeBron James Right After Cavs Beat Celtics
- Updated: February 11, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ resounding 121-99 victory on Sunday afternoon on the road against the Boston Celtics offered promise that the Cavaliers could be back on track to make another playoff run. Just after the contest ended, former Celtic and future Hall of Fame power forward Kevin Garnett briefly spoke with Cavs superstar LeBron James.
Kevin Garnett just hugged LeBron James after the Cavs’ blowout win of the Celtics and told him, “Ya’ll look so different.”
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) February 11, 2018
The reference to a different look was the complete contrast in both play and demeanor of the Cavaliers after having acquired four new players in a pair of trades on Thursday. That quartet combined for 49 points on the afternoon.
Garnett was at the game as part of the postgame festivities to honor his former Celtics teammate Paul Pierce, who had his jersey retired by the Celtics.