- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
What Kevin Garnett Said to LeBron James Right After Cavs Beat Celtics
- Updated: February 11, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ resounding 121-99 victory on Sunday afternoon on the road against the Boston Celtics offered promise that the Cavaliers could be back on track to make another playoff run. Just after the contest ended, former Celtic and future Hall of Fame power forward Kevin Garnett briefly spoke with Cavs superstar LeBron James.
Kevin Garnett just hugged LeBron James after the Cavs’ blowout win of the Celtics and told him, “Ya’ll look so different.”
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) February 11, 2018
The reference to a different look was the complete contrast in both play and demeanor of the Cavaliers after having acquired four new players in a pair of trades on Thursday. That quartet combined for 49 points on the afternoon.
Garnett was at the game as part of the postgame festivities to honor his former Celtics teammate Paul Pierce, who had his jersey retired by the Celtics.