- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron’s Hilarious Response When Kid Asks Him to Dunk on Lonzo Ball Tonight
- Updated: December 14, 2017
LeBron James took a break from dominating the NBA on Wednesday when he visited the Cleveland Clinic Children’s to meet with a young fan and bring him some holiday cheer.
The young boy, Andrew, gave James a high five before asking for a special gift from the four-time MVP.
“Can you dunk on Lonzo [Ball] for me?” Andrew asked.
His question drew laughs from those in the room, and James promised to do his best to fulfill his holiday wish.
“I got you,” James laughed. “I got you. He might not be in my way. Once he sees I’m about to take off he might move out the way.”
The Cleveland Cavaliers are looking for their third win in a row on Thursday night as Ball and the Los Angeles Lakers come to Quicken Loans Arena in Ball’s first ever matchup against James. Hopefully Andrew gets his wish and not only sees King James lay the hammer down on Ball, but also sees another Cavaliers win.