- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: LeBron’s Hilarious Response When Kid Asks Him to Dunk on Lonzo Ball Tonight
- Updated: December 14, 2017
LeBron James took a break from dominating the NBA on Wednesday when he visited the Cleveland Clinic Children’s to meet with a young fan and bring him some holiday cheer.
The young boy, Andrew, gave James a high five before asking for a special gift from the four-time MVP.
“Can you dunk on Lonzo [Ball] for me?” Andrew asked.
His question drew laughs from those in the room, and James promised to do his best to fulfill his holiday wish.
“I got you,” James laughed. “I got you. He might not be in my way. Once he sees I’m about to take off he might move out the way.”
The Cleveland Cavaliers are looking for their third win in a row on Thursday night as Ball and the Los Angeles Lakers come to Quicken Loans Arena in Ball’s first ever matchup against James. Hopefully Andrew gets his wish and not only sees King James lay the hammer down on Ball, but also sees another Cavaliers win.