- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Video: LeBron James Shares Amazing Moment With Sons After Cavs-Clippers Game
- Updated: November 17, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers came away with their fourth victory in a row on Friday night as they defeated the Los Angeles Clippers in overtime, 118-113.
Superstar LeBron James once again logged heavy minutes as he dropped a ridiculous 39 points, 14 rebounds, and six assists on the evening, and his heroic effort didn’t go unnoticed.
After the game, sideline reporter Allie Clifton interviewed James and during the middle of the interview, James brought in his two sons, who were forced to be a part of it.
Watch as Clifton asks the two sons, LeBron James Jr. and Bryce James, to give their father a grade on his performance. One or both of their answers may surprise you.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) November 18, 2017
The Cavs will look to continue their impressive winning streak as they take on the red-hot Detroit Pistons at Little Caesars Arena on Monday night.