- Channing Frye Declares LeBron James as G.O.A.T. Over Michael Jordan
- Kendrick Perkins Details How 2015 Cavs ‘Disrespected’ Andre Iguodala During NBA Finals
- Kendrick Perkins Clears Up Beef He Had With Stephen Curry During 2018 NBA Finals
- Report: Tristan Thompson Has Been Talking With Darius Garland and Kevin Porter Jr. Every Week
- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
Video: LeBron James Shares Amazing Moment With Sons After Cavs-Clippers Game
- Updated: November 17, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers came away with their fourth victory in a row on Friday night as they defeated the Los Angeles Clippers in overtime, 118-113.
Superstar LeBron James once again logged heavy minutes as he dropped a ridiculous 39 points, 14 rebounds, and six assists on the evening, and his heroic effort didn’t go unnoticed.
After the game, sideline reporter Allie Clifton interviewed James and during the middle of the interview, James brought in his two sons, who were forced to be a part of it.
Watch as Clifton asks the two sons, LeBron James Jr. and Bryce James, to give their father a grade on his performance. One or both of their answers may surprise you.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) November 18, 2017
The Cavs will look to continue their impressive winning streak as they take on the red-hot Detroit Pistons at Little Caesars Arena on Monday night.