- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
Video: LeBron James Shares Amazing Moment With Sons After Cavs-Clippers Game
- Updated: November 17, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers came away with their fourth victory in a row on Friday night as they defeated the Los Angeles Clippers in overtime, 118-113.
Superstar LeBron James once again logged heavy minutes as he dropped a ridiculous 39 points, 14 rebounds, and six assists on the evening, and his heroic effort didn’t go unnoticed.
After the game, sideline reporter Allie Clifton interviewed James and during the middle of the interview, James brought in his two sons, who were forced to be a part of it.
Watch as Clifton asks the two sons, LeBron James Jr. and Bryce James, to give their father a grade on his performance. One or both of their answers may surprise you.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) November 18, 2017
The Cavs will look to continue their impressive winning streak as they take on the red-hot Detroit Pistons at Little Caesars Arena on Monday night.