- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
Video: Dwyane Wade Goes Car Shopping With 15-Year-Old Son Zaire
- Updated: October 16, 2017
With the 2017-18 NBA regular season about to begin on Tuesday, Cleveland Cavaliers star guard Dwyane Wade and his 15-year-old son Zaire both took to their Snapchat accounts over the weekend and posted videos of themselves car shopping.
The car options that the elder Wade liked for his son were the 2018 Audi Q5, which reportedly goes from anywhere between $40,000 to $50,000, or the 2018 Audi Cabriolet convertible, which goes from anywhere between $50,000 to $60,000.
“Boy, you look like you’ve got some money,” Dwyane Wade said with a laugh while Zaire sat in the Audi Q5.
Towards the end of the video, as Zaire Wade gushed over a Ferrari and said how much he’d like one, Dwyane Wade gave his son a simple answer.
“Nope,” Dwyane Wade said in response to Zaire Wade. “Ya’ll remember this Snapchat. One day, Zaire’s going to buy me a Ferrari.”
It looks like Zaire’s dreams of owning a supercar will have to be put on hold for now, but at least he can say that he was able to test drive his father’s Ferrari back in August.