- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
Video: Dwyane Wade Goes Car Shopping With 15-Year-Old Son Zaire
- Updated: October 16, 2017
With the 2017-18 NBA regular season about to begin on Tuesday, Cleveland Cavaliers star guard Dwyane Wade and his 15-year-old son Zaire both took to their Snapchat accounts over the weekend and posted videos of themselves car shopping.
The car options that the elder Wade liked for his son were the 2018 Audi Q5, which reportedly goes from anywhere between $40,000 to $50,000, or the 2018 Audi Cabriolet convertible, which goes from anywhere between $50,000 to $60,000.
“Boy, you look like you’ve got some money,” Dwyane Wade said with a laugh while Zaire sat in the Audi Q5.
Towards the end of the video, as Zaire Wade gushed over a Ferrari and said how much he’d like one, Dwyane Wade gave his son a simple answer.
“Nope,” Dwyane Wade said in response to Zaire Wade. “Ya’ll remember this Snapchat. One day, Zaire’s going to buy me a Ferrari.”
It looks like Zaire’s dreams of owning a supercar will have to be put on hold for now, but at least he can say that he was able to test drive his father’s Ferrari back in August.