- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: Dwyane Wade Goes Car Shopping With 15-Year-Old Son Zaire
- Updated: October 16, 2017
With the 2017-18 NBA regular season about to begin on Tuesday, Cleveland Cavaliers star guard Dwyane Wade and his 15-year-old son Zaire both took to their Snapchat accounts over the weekend and posted videos of themselves car shopping.
The car options that the elder Wade liked for his son were the 2018 Audi Q5, which reportedly goes from anywhere between $40,000 to $50,000, or the 2018 Audi Cabriolet convertible, which goes from anywhere between $50,000 to $60,000.
“Boy, you look like you’ve got some money,” Dwyane Wade said with a laugh while Zaire sat in the Audi Q5.
Towards the end of the video, as Zaire Wade gushed over a Ferrari and said how much he’d like one, Dwyane Wade gave his son a simple answer.
“Nope,” Dwyane Wade said in response to Zaire Wade. “Ya’ll remember this Snapchat. One day, Zaire’s going to buy me a Ferrari.”
It looks like Zaire’s dreams of owning a supercar will have to be put on hold for now, but at least he can say that he was able to test drive his father’s Ferrari back in August.