- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Dwyane Wade Goes Car Shopping With 15-Year-Old Son Zaire
- Updated: October 16, 2017
With the 2017-18 NBA regular season about to begin on Tuesday, Cleveland Cavaliers star guard Dwyane Wade and his 15-year-old son Zaire both took to their Snapchat accounts over the weekend and posted videos of themselves car shopping.
The car options that the elder Wade liked for his son were the 2018 Audi Q5, which reportedly goes from anywhere between $40,000 to $50,000, or the 2018 Audi Cabriolet convertible, which goes from anywhere between $50,000 to $60,000.
“Boy, you look like you’ve got some money,” Dwyane Wade said with a laugh while Zaire sat in the Audi Q5.
Towards the end of the video, as Zaire Wade gushed over a Ferrari and said how much he’d like one, Dwyane Wade gave his son a simple answer.
“Nope,” Dwyane Wade said in response to Zaire Wade. “Ya’ll remember this Snapchat. One day, Zaire’s going to buy me a Ferrari.”
It looks like Zaire’s dreams of owning a supercar will have to be put on hold for now, but at least he can say that he was able to test drive his father’s Ferrari back in August.