- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert Suffers Foot Injury in Preseason Opener
- Updated: October 4, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers kicked off their preseason schedule on Wednesday against the Atlanta Hawks and in the first quarter, Iman Shumpert suffered a left foot injury. The team announced that Shumpert would not return to the game shortly after.
Iman Shumpert suffered a left foot injury in the first quarter and will not return tonight, per the Cavs.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) October 5, 2017
The injury occurred when Shumpert missed a would-be dunk and landed awkwardly on his left foot with 2:16 left in the quarter. He then limped to the locker room and did not return for the rest of the half.
Rookie Cedi Osman took the court in Shumpert’s absence. The severity of Shumpert’s injury is unknown. Hopefully it is nothing serious and the athletic guard can return to the lineup soon.