- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert Suffers Foot Injury in Preseason Opener
- Updated: October 4, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers kicked off their preseason schedule on Wednesday against the Atlanta Hawks and in the first quarter, Iman Shumpert suffered a left foot injury. The team announced that Shumpert would not return to the game shortly after.
Iman Shumpert suffered a left foot injury in the first quarter and will not return tonight, per the Cavs.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) October 5, 2017
The injury occurred when Shumpert missed a would-be dunk and landed awkwardly on his left foot with 2:16 left in the quarter. He then limped to the locker room and did not return for the rest of the half.
Rookie Cedi Osman took the court in Shumpert’s absence. The severity of Shumpert’s injury is unknown. Hopefully it is nothing serious and the athletic guard can return to the lineup soon.