- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Cavs Rumors: Several Teams Interested in Acquiring Iman Shumpert
- Updated: September 2, 2017
According to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, there are several teams already inquiring about the defensive-minded shooting guard, with the New Orleans Pelicans, Sacramento Kings, and Toronto Raptors being among those teams.
To make a trade for Shumpert more enticing for other teams, the Cavs are reportedly willing to involve one of the draft picks — either Brooklyn’s 2018 first-round draft pick or the 2020 second-round draft pick — they have acquired from the Boston Celtics to complete a deal.
If the Cavs could add another formidable piece to a lineup already featuring LeBron James, Isaiah Thomas, Kevin Love, and Jae Crowder, they have a legitimate shot at reclaiming the throne atop the NBA this upcoming season.