- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs Rumors: Several Teams Interested in Acquiring Iman Shumpert
- Updated: September 2, 2017
According to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, there are several teams already inquiring about the defensive-minded shooting guard, with the New Orleans Pelicans, Sacramento Kings, and Toronto Raptors being among those teams.
To make a trade for Shumpert more enticing for other teams, the Cavs are reportedly willing to involve one of the draft picks — either Brooklyn’s 2018 first-round draft pick or the 2020 second-round draft pick — they have acquired from the Boston Celtics to complete a deal.
If the Cavs could add another formidable piece to a lineup already featuring LeBron James, Isaiah Thomas, Kevin Love, and Jae Crowder, they have a legitimate shot at reclaiming the throne atop the NBA this upcoming season.