- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
- Koby Altman Says Darius Garland 1 of Few Players in Draft With ‘All-Star’ Potential
- Kevin Love Fully Supports Controversial NBA Owner to Run for President in 2020
Damian Lillard Responds to Fan Asking If LeBron Has Chance to Become G.O.A.T.
- Updated: August 30, 2017
Considering Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James as the greatest player of all-time can often be a fluid notion, depending on the time of year and the individual offering the opinion. In the opinion of Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers, some who still favor Michael Jordan may not be able to bring themselves to actually consider the concept.
@Dame_Lillard you think Bron has a shot to become the GOAT?
— Amaan Khan (@amaanstur) August 30, 2017
I don't think ppl will ever be able to admit someone is better than Jordan even if they are lol… https://t.co/DiLT7BLHd5
— Damian Lillard (@Dame_Lillard) August 30, 2017
The 6-foot-3 Lillard has established himself as one of the best point guards in the NBA over the past five seasons, averaging 22.4 points and 6.2 assists per game. Last season, the 27-year-old, who played his college ball at Weber State University, averaged 27.0 points and 5.9 assists in 75 games.
The 32-year-old James is getting ready for his 15th NBA season and has four regular season MVP awards and three NBA Finals MVPs to his credit. He’s also been a part of three NBA title teams, most recently with the Cavaliers in 2016.