- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Takes Another Shot at Donald Trump via Social Media
- Updated: August 15, 2017
On Tuesday, James did so once again following the president’s latest controversial comments regarding the current civil unrest.
Trump took to the podium to place blame on both the alt-right protesters and left-wing counter-protesters who clashed in Charlottesville, Virginia over the weekend.
“I think there is blame on both sides,” Trump said while answering reporters’ questions in the lobby of his Midtown Manhattan building.
Trump went on to compare tearing down statues of Confederate leaders to destroying statues of American founding fathers such as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.
“You are changing history, you are changing culture,” Trump argued.
Many have taken Trump’s words as a defense of those who side with alt-right protestors and white nationalists, and while James’ most recent tweet admits that racism has always existed in America, he clearly blames Trump for the recent protests and riots.
Hate has always existed in America. Yes we know that but Donald Trump just made it fashionable again! Statues has nothing to do with us now!
As long as James is disturbed by the recent news coming out of Washington, D.C., he is likely to continue making his opinion known. Whether you agree with James’ sentiments or not, it is surely a testament to his influence that he is not shying away from an opportunity to utilize his massive platform to voice what he believes in.