- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Video: Kyrie Irving Reacts to His NBA 2K18 Rating
- Updated: July 18, 2017
Kyrie Irving is considered to be one of the most dangerous offensive weapons in the entire NBA. However, according to the ratings of the upcoming video game, NBA 2K18, which features Irving as the cover athlete, the Cleveland Cavaliers star still has room to grow.
In a recent interview that took place during a 2K photo shoot, Irving was asked what he believed his rating should be.
“I think my rating should be. If we’re adding in a few factors, cover athlete, cover athlete, cover athlete, then I should at lease be like a 95-plus,” he answered.
When he was told that his rating was a mere 90 out of 100, Irving reacted with playful shock followed immediately by determination.
“I love it. It’s motivating me now,” Irving said. “By the end of the season, mark my words, I will be a 93-plus. You guys are going to stop playing me with my overall rating.”
Watch the video below to see Uncle Drew’s hilarious reaction.
Regardless of his rating, Irving serving as this year’s 2K cover athlete is yet another sign that he is one of the premier stars in the NBA today. Hopefully he can reach his desired rating next year.