- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Heat President Pat Riley Takes Subtle Shot at LeBron James and Cavs
- Updated: July 10, 2017
The Miami Heat and team president Pat Riley are still regrouping after their failed attempt to attract star free agent Gordon Hayward. When asked about Hayward, and the rest of the Heat’s offseason, Riley couldn’t help but throw subtle shade at former star LeBron James and his current team, the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Riley spoke with the Sun Sentinel‘s Ira Winderman and said that for the Heat, and the rest of the Eastern Conference, the target is rested firmly on the defending Eastern Conference champions.
Riley on going after Hayward, "In this game you have to try to stay one step ahead of the posse, and in this game, the posse is Cleveland."
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 10, 2017
Despite the fact that James was paramount in bringing Riley and the Heat two NBA championships, he understandably now sees him and the Cavs as the gatekeepers to another potential NBA title.