- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: Kyrie Irving Explains What He Was Barking at LeBron James in Game 5
- Updated: May 26, 2017
At the end of the third quarter, as the Cleveland Cavaliers were dominating the Boston Celtics and superstar LeBron James had passed Chicago Bulls legend Michael Jordan for the most playoff points in NBA history, point guard Kyrie Irving was seen yelling something at James on the bench.
After the Cavs routed the Celtics, 135-102, to advance to the NBA Finals, Irving revealed what it is he actually said to James in what seemed like a passionate verbal expression.
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) May 26, 2017
“I told him not to take the moment for granted, passing M.J. in scoring. That’s an iconic moment, what he did for the culture and honestly for the game of basketball. It’s nothing short of legendary and I want him to enjoy it,” Irving said. “He always shows great humility for all his accomplishments, but this one was one he really wanted. And as a team it was our job to bring him up to that and I’m glad he accomplished it and as well as going back to the NBA Finals.”
The Cavs will square off against the Golden State Warriors in a highly anticipated Game 1 on June 1.