- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: Cleveland Cavaliers Staying Loose While Getting Back to Work
- Updated: May 10, 2017
While getting back to their task of capturing a second consecutive title after sweeping the Toronto Raptors on Sunday, the Cleveland Cavaliers appear to be showing no concern over that stiff challenge. That was evident from the short Instagram video posted on Wednesday that showed off the dance moves of LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Iman Shumpert as they completed their fitness training for the day.
The Cavaliers won’t return to the court for an official game until at least Sunday and perhaps not until as late as May 17. They have to await the outcome of the Boston-Washington Eastern Conference semifinal series, which resumes for Game 5 on Wednesday night in Boston. The series is currently deadlocked at two games apiece.