- Larry Nance Jr. Ruthlessly Trolls Alfonzo McKinnie for Getting His Ankles Broken by Damian Lillard
- Darius Garland Reacts in Disbelief to Police Killing of George Floyd
- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
Video: Cleveland Cavaliers Staying Loose While Getting Back to Work
- Updated: May 10, 2017
While getting back to their task of capturing a second consecutive title after sweeping the Toronto Raptors on Sunday, the Cleveland Cavaliers appear to be showing no concern over that stiff challenge. That was evident from the short Instagram video posted on Wednesday that showed off the dance moves of LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Iman Shumpert as they completed their fitness training for the day.
The Cavaliers won’t return to the court for an official game until at least Sunday and perhaps not until as late as May 17. They have to await the outcome of the Boston-Washington Eastern Conference semifinal series, which resumes for Game 5 on Wednesday night in Boston. The series is currently deadlocked at two games apiece.