- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
NBA Releases Playoff Schedule for Game 1 Matchups
- Updated: April 13, 2017
With the Cleveland Cavaliers wrapping up game No. 82 on Wednesday night against the Toronto Raptors, their playoff matchup has been set in stone.
The second-seeded Cavs will be taking on the seventh-seeded Indiana Pacers on Saturday afternoon in a game set to tip off just after 3 p.m. E/T.
Saturday's #NBAPlayoffs Schedule!
3pm/et: IND/CLE (ABC)
5:30pm/et: MIL/TOR (ESPN)
8pm/et: MEM/SAS (ESPN)
10:30pm/et: UTA vs. LAC (ESPN)
— NBA (@NBA) April 13, 2017
The Cavs hold a 3-1 record against the Pacers during the regular season, and forward LeBron James has been historically known to dismantle Paul George and his squad during the playoffs.
Nonetheless, a young and hungry Pacers team will be looking to upset the defending champs in the first round.