- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron and Several Other Cavs Players Seen Partying in Miami Night Club Until 3:30 AM
- Updated: April 10, 2017
In TMZ’s article about the late night partying, which also included J.R. Smith and Tristan Thompson, a grainy video was posted via Instagram and hinted that James won’t be playing against the Miami Heat on Monday night.
Tim Angelo of the Palm Beach Post indicated that the situation is similar to Cleveland’s previous visit to Miami last month:
“James and Kyrie Irving rested the only other time the Cavaliers were in Miami this season, March 4. Kevin Love was out with a knee injury. Cleveland also played the previous night in Atlanta before that game and James also was spotted at club LIV after arriving in town.”
The Cavaliers will end the regular season on Wednesday night with a home game against the Toronto Raptors and then begin the postseason this weekend against an opponent that has yet to be determined.