- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Richard Jefferson Roasts Draymond Green in Heated Texting Exchange
- Updated: March 8, 2017
After facing each other in two straight finals and a third one looming, everybody knows the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors have one of the most fierce rivalries in sports today.
However, that rivalry appears to be reaching another level after opposing forwards Richard Jefferson and Draymond Green got into an intense texting exchange over each other’s podcasts.
Jefferson, along with Cavs teammate Channing Frye, hosts the “Road Trippin’” podcast via UNINTERRUPTED, an all-digital sports programming network with videos from an athlete’s perspective. The popular platform, started by LeBron James, is also home to Green’s podcast, “Dray Day,” which has picked up steam in the past few weeks.