- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Richard Jefferson Roasts Draymond Green in Heated Texting Exchange
- Updated: March 8, 2017
After facing each other in two straight finals and a third one looming, everybody knows the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors have one of the most fierce rivalries in sports today.
However, that rivalry appears to be reaching another level after opposing forwards Richard Jefferson and Draymond Green got into an intense texting exchange over each other’s podcasts.
Jefferson, along with Cavs teammate Channing Frye, hosts the “Road Trippin’” podcast via UNINTERRUPTED, an all-digital sports programming network with videos from an athlete’s perspective. The popular platform, started by LeBron James, is also home to Green’s podcast, “Dray Day,” which has picked up steam in the past few weeks.